SORA Terms and Conditions
- 'Service' is the service rendered by the Operator through itself or through the apps or systems of the Vendor
- 'Operator' is the organization that provides the Service.
- 'Vendor' is the organization that provides the software or apps for the Operator.
- 'Visitor' refers to anyone who uses the Service without registration
- 'User' refers to anyone who accesses the Service after registration
- 'SORA contract' is the agreement document, whether digital or non-digital, referred to as 'contract' or 'offer' or 'agreement' created through the Service
Provision of the Service
- Transactions are done between Users, unless specifically mentioned in the SORA contract.
- The Service may vary for different regions and countries.
- The Operator and Vendor may launch, change, upgrade, impose conditions to, suspend, or stop the Service without prior notice.
All intellectual ownership by SORA (registered or not), including SORAnomics, its theories, and the SORA system, SORA logos, algorithms, and source code are our assets. All content in the Service belong to their respective Users and is protected by the laws of the country where the Operator is registered.
Users and User Content
You agree that:
- You will not copy, reproduce, download, re-publish, sell, distribute or resell the Service or any information, text, images, graphics, video clips, sound, directories, files, databases or listings, etc available on or through our site or app. Systematic retrieval of site or app content whether through robots, spiders, automatic devices or manual processes, is prohibited.
- You will not hold the Operator, Vendor, or any of their affiliates liable for any losses incurred from accessing third party websites which may be connected to the Service.
- You agree not to hack, alter, or damage any part of the Service, whether in online or offline form
- You must present physical proof of your identity to the Operator within 6 months from initial registration in order to continue using the Service.
You also agree that your content shall:
- not contain information that is discriminatory or promotes discrimination based on race or religion;
- not violate any applicable laws and regulations (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, or false advertising) or promote any activities which may violate any applicable laws and regulations;
- not contain any link directly or indirectly to any other websites which includes any content that may violate the Terms.
- not contain information that is defamatory, libelous, threatening or harassing, obscene, objectionable, offensive, sexually explicit or harmful to minors;
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us we can stop providing the Service to you. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time.
If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on the Service, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct our Users' actions and are not responsible for the content or information they transmit through the Service. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter through the Service. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any SORA User.
Contract Termination Agreement